Leda Health offers support, resources, and a means to gather information after a sexual assault.
Leda Health is not a medical service and the information we provide is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or counseling. If you are injured or require immediate medical attention, please call 911 or visit a hospital. Our User Portal may help you locate a sexual assault nurse examiner. Visit resources.leda.co.
Leda Health does not offer legal advice to its users. If you have questions about your legal rights or options after a sexual assault, contact local law enforcement and/or an attorney promptly. If you fail to do so, you may lose important legal rights over time.
We cannot guarantee that any information collected through our Early-Evidence kit will be offered, admitted, or relied upon in a court of law. The ultimate admissibility and reliability of information that you collect through Leda Health’s services will be dependent on the specific circumstances of your case and applicable law. To obtain the full benefits of our service, you must carefully read and follow all related instructions. Do not tamper with or improperly alter or use any of the materials included with our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified Date: August 17, 2021
Our Services enable individuals to collect and store information relating to a sexual assault. In addition, we provide resources aimed at helping you following a sexual assault, including information about how to access medical care, law enforcement, laboratory testing facilities, and other services.
2. License. The Services, their related contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, code, algorithms, databases, text, displays, images, video and audio, and related design, selection and arrangement) are owned by Leda Health and its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement for non-commercial purposes only. You may only avail the Services for your own personal use. The Services are proprietary to Leda Health. You acquire no right to the Services, except for the limited right described in this paragraph in accordance with this Agreement. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license, the Services, or the data and output produced by the Services to any third party not authorized by us. This license shall terminate immediately upon termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason, and in any case is revocable by us for any reason. Upon termination of this license or Agreement, all rights and licenses granted under this Agreement shall revert to Leda Health.
3. User Content. By providing User Content, defined below, you represent that you own or have the necessary permission to use and authorize the use of User Content. You may not imply that User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Leda Health. By providing User Content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivate works from, distribute, perform, and display anonymized User Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such anonymized User Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the purposes of providing the Services (e.g., processing data you enter and supplying corresponding output data to you). You understand that the technical processing and transmission of User Content may involve: (i) transmission over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform or adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You are entirely responsible for all User Content and acknowledge that you, not Leda Health, are fully responsible for its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. Accordingly, we do not control any User Content and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any User Content and are not liable for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content. “User Content” means text, emoticons, images, photos, audio, video, location data, written statements, drawings, and all other forms of data or communication that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Services.
4. User Account. To utilize the Services fully, you may need to create a user account on the App or Website and select a user ID and password for such account. You agree to take all necessary efforts to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of your user ID and password to protect your account from improper access. Your user ID and password are personal to you only. You are responsible for anyone to whom you provide access to your user ID or password. If you believe your user ID or password have been compromised, notify us as soon as possible. We are not responsible for any damages you sustain as a result of any unauthorized access to your account, the App, Website, or unauthorized use of the Services.
5. User Support & Communication. You may choose to be contacted by Leda Health for assistance with the Services and for updates on your use of and feedback on the Services. If you so choose, you agree that Leda Health may contact you (using information you provide) via email, push notifications in the App, telephone, cell phone, and/or SMS/text messages.
6. Kit. The Kit will be accompanied by instructions for use and other documentation. You agree to read these instructions and documentation carefully and completely before utilizing the Kit. You must closely follow all instructions and documentation provided to receive the full benefit of the Services available from the Kit. You may also contact us if you have questions.
7. User Content Transmission. Your use of the Services through the App or Website may require collection of User Content, which may be sent to our servers. There is a risk that User Content so transmitted is not entirely secure. Once the User Content reaches our servers, our security measures will provide enhanced security and protections. You assume the risk that User Content transferred to our servers may be intercepted or otherwise compromised prior to reaching our servers. You agree that we are not responsible for data breaches that occur before our servers receive the data.
8. Proper Use of the Services. You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You specifically agree that you will not use the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international or regulation or for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise. You agree not to tamper with or improperly manipulate any part of the products included with the Services.
9. Not Medical Advice, Diagnosis, or Treatment. Our Services, including but not limited to access and communications with members of our care team and holistic healing services, are for informational purposes only, do not constitute medical advice, do not create a healthcare professional-patient relationship, and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of our Services. While you may decide to authorize others, including healthcare providers, to have access to your User Content, the information stored in your user account is not intended to be and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Leda Health does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned through our Services. Reliance on any information or communications received in connection with our Services or by other users is solely at your own risk. Leda Health is not permitted to engage in the practice of medicine.
10. Not Legal Advice. Our Services are provided for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, do not create an attorney-client relationship, and are not a substitute for professional legal advice. Leda Health is not a law firm, and the employees and contractors (including attorneys, if any) of Leda Health are not acting as your attorneys, and none of them are a substitute for the advice of your own attorney or law firm licensed to practice law in your state. Communications between you and us are not covered or protected by the attorney-client privilege and may be subject to discovery or disclosure in a legal proceeding. The employees or contractors of Leda Health who wrote or modified any of the information in the Services are not creating or entering into an attorney-client relationship. Although we take every reasonable effort to attempt to make sure Services are accurate, up-to-date and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer licensed to practice law in your state if you want professional legal advice. Leda Health is not permitted to engage in the practice of law.
11. Updates to Services. We are constantly changing and improving the Services. We reserve the right to add or remove functionalities or features of the Services, and we may suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may also stop providing the Services to you, or add or create new limits to the Services or restrict your access to all or a part of the Services at any time without notice or liability. We will not be liable if for any reason all. Any changes by us to the Services shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement. We may also determine, in our discretion, that in order to provide you with new updates or changes to the Services, you will need to review this Agreement (as such may be amended by us in our discretion) again and accept it again, before you are permitted continued access or use of the Services.
12. Modifications to this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion, and any modified versions of this Agreement will be posted on the Website. Changes addressing new functions for the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. All other changes will be effective when you use the Services after you are notified about the change. We will update the Last Modified Date at the top of this Agreement accordingly, and your continued use of the Services after the Last Modified Date signifies your consent to the modified Agreement.
13. Location Information. If you use the Services, we may collect and store information about your location including but not limited to through accessing your device’s GPS coordinates or course location, if you enable location services on your device. We may use such location information to provide the Services to you and to improve the Services generally.
14. Population Health. Leda Health is interested in preventing and better understanding the conditions associated with and consequences of sexual assault, and in identifying and supporting better ways to address these conditions and consequences at the public health level. In addition to serving the individual needs of survivors, we may provide information to third parties such as public health agencies, including information for use in their health-related activities and scientific research. Accordingly, we may use your anonymized User Content to create aggregated health information, improve our operations, and for public health purposes. We shall remove personally-identifiable information that can reasonably be used to identify you prior to sharing information with these third parties.
16. No Warranty. Though we want to provide you with a great experience, your access to and use of the Services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by law, LEDA HEALTH DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHILE LEDA HEALTH DESIRES TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION THAT MAY ULTIMATELY BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW, THE ADMISSIBILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH INFORMATION WILL BE SPECIFIC TO THE FACTS OF YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION AND APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TO MAXIMIZE THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, YOU MUST CLOSELY ADHERE TO AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ACCOMPANYING OUR KIT, APPLICATION, AND SERVICES. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leda Health makes no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. We will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system or mobile device, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services. You also agree that Leda Health has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any information or data and other communications maintained by the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Leda Health or through our Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES APPLIES TO YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
17. Indemnification. We are not responsible or liable for any actions taken by you as a result of your use of our Services. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Leda Health, its officers, directors, employees, owners, successors, and assigns harmless against all losses, damages, or expenses of whatever form or nature, including actual attorneys’ fees and other costs of legal defense, whether direct or indirect, which they, or any of them, may sustain or incur as a result of your act or omission including, but not limited to: (i) your breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement, (ii) your negligence or other tortious conduct; or (iii) your use of the Services.
18. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Leda Health, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, contractors, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation: loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content; or (v) any damage to equipment caused by the Services and any cost of recovering lost data or of reprogramming, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, personal injury, or any other legal theory, whether or not Leda Health has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The provisions of this section apply to you to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
19. Limitation of Liability regarding Third Party Actions. To provide you with the Services, we may in some instances utilize the services of third parties, such as third-party providers of services for STI testing, Plan B contraceptives, delivery services, and laboratory testing. You acknowledge that in these circumstances, Leda cannot control the actions of the third party service providers and shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, liabilities, or damages that may arise from the actions or omissions of third party service providers. In the event that you are involved in a dispute with a third party service provider arising from actions of that third party, you agree that Leda shall not be a party to the action and shall not be responsible for damages incurred as a result of the third-party service provider’s actions or omissions.
20. Copyright and Restrictions on Use. You acknowledge that the Services, the process and technologies included therein, as well as any other information or materials made available to you by us through the Services may be valuable assets, trade secrets, proprietary information, and/or copyrighted material of Leda Health, and that we retain title to them. Under no circumstances may you reproduce the Services or related materials for the purposes of distribution to others, nor may you remove the copyright notices on the Services or the accompanying documentation. You may not: (i) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, reproduce, alter, or attempt to derive the source code of the Services, nor permit any third party to do so; (ii) obtain for or assist third parties in obtaining access to the Services; (iii) copy the Services; (iv) modify or create derivative works based upon the Services; (v) attempt to delete, disable, or otherwise circumvent any security measures implemented by Leda Health with respect to the Services; (vi) write or develop any software based upon or developed with reference to the Services; (vii) assist, permit, or authorize any third party entity to perform any of the activities prohibited by this Agreement; or (viii) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks that are on or in the Services. The Kit is intended for a single user. You may not resell or otherwise supply, directly or indirectly (whether through a third party or permitting a third party to perform such an act, under license or otherwise), the Kit to any other party.
21. Linking to Leda Health Services. You may link to the Website, App, or our Services on social media or another platform, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without advance notice.
22. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to create an employment, partnership, agency or joint venture relationship between you and Leda Health. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will be enforced. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Leda Health without restriction. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
23. Binding Arbitration. In the event that a dispute arises between you and Leda Health, you agree to first contact us to seek a resolution. If we are not able to resolve the issue, then except for disputes relating to the infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights, such dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration rather than in court. Such arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the rules of the AAA, and any arbitration hearing will be held in New York, New York. You and Leda Health agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacities, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated or representative proceeding. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR CLAIMS HEARD IN COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY. AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS ENFORCEABLE AS A COURT ORDER AND IS SUBJECT TO ONLY LIMITED REVIEW BY A JUDGE. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION PREVENTS YOU FROM PARTICIPATING AS A PLAINTIFF OR AS A CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
24. Our Contact Information. The Services are operated by Leda Health, 370 Jay Street, 7th Floor, Brooklyn, New York 11201. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
If you are having a medical emergency or need immediate medical attention, contact your physician or call 911 immediately.
Last Modified Date: August 17, 2021
Your privacy is a top priority to us at Leda Health. We recognize that it takes strength to share certain sensitive information in the aftermath of a sexual assault. We value your courage and recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to provide any information to or on the Services (including any information about yourself, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or username you may use). If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we may delete that information.
What Information Do We Collect From you?
Information That You May Provide
When you use our Services, you may be asked or required to provide certain information, some of which may be personally identifiable (“Personal Information”), some of which may be non-identifying, and some of which may be identifying only when viewed in conjunction with other information. Such information that you may provide to us includes but is not limited to the following:
· Registration, account, or other identifying information, such as your name, account password, date of birth, mailing address, email address, Kit number, and telephone number;
· Certain, limited information regarding your physical or mental state, such as your relevant medical history, sex, possible injuries or current bodily condition;
· Information related to your recollection of a sexual assault (“Incident”), such as descriptions of the Incident, surrounding circumstances, the individuals involved, the time and location, physical or bodily symptoms experienced as a result of the Incident;
· Information conveyed or relevant to your communications with us, such as messages, communications, chats, data, images, and other information exchanged as a result of your communications with our care team members; information exchanged with our staff; and information exchanged by email;
· Information related to samples that you may collect as part of your use of our Services and the Kit, such as physical samples collected, garments collected, information derived from DNA and/or other analysis conducted by a laboratory, information uploaded onto a portal regarding results of DNA and/or other analysis; and
· Information communicated, exchanged, or collected as part of your use or participation in a healing circle, support group, and related services and organizations.
Information That We May Automatically Collect
As you use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your use of the Services (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data) and information about your devices and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Log Information. We may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs when you use the Services, including details about how you used the Services, IP address, and information specific to your device (such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language).
· Device Identifiers. We may collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, mobile network information and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Services are performing and improve the Services for you on your particular device.
· Location-Based Data. We may collect and process information about your geographic location (for example, through GPS signals) when you use the Services. We will not track your device location without your permission. We do not share precise geolocation data with third parties, other than our service providers as necessary to provide the Services.
· Analytics Data. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services.
Information From Third Parties
As a part of your use of the Services, we may also collect or receive information about you from third parties who we have contracted with as a part of providing the Services. Such third parties may include but are not limited to providers for STI testing, Plan B contraceptives, delivery services, and DNA and/or forensic testing of your samples collected through the Kit and our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We collect your information to be able to provide you the Services. We also collect your information to continuously improve our Services, including estimating our user size and usage patterns. In some instances, we may also collect information to assist in your recollection of events or facts related to a sexual assault.
For example, to further these goals, Leda uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in order to:
· Provide you with the Services;
· Communicate with you regarding the Services, your Account, your transactions with us, to send you details or updates about features of the Services or changes in our policies, and to provide you with information collected from your use of the Kit;
· To share or request from you information and/or news that may be relevant to the Services;
· Give you notices about your account, if applicable; and
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, if applicable, for billing and collection.
We may also anonymize your Personal Information (remove any information with which you may be personally identified) (“Anonymized Information”) to assess our Services and generate aggregated, de-aggregated, and statistical data that may enable us to better provide you the Services, for research and educational purposes, and to participate in the sexual assault community as a whole.
Additionally, Leda may use your IP address or other automatically collected information to help diagnose problems with our computer servicer and to administer the Website, App, Portal or other Services.
We may also use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purposes with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
In the following instances, we may disclose your Personal Information collected through our Services:
· To our contractors and other third parties we use to assist with providing the Services, such as STI testing, Plan B contraceptives, delivery services, healing circle and support groups, and laboratory services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary under legal obligations regarding mandatory reporting of crimes.
· To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes, if applicable.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leda, our Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, investigating identity theft, and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Access to Your Information
Leda does not sell, rent, license, or otherwise provide access to your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing use unless we receive your express consent to do us.
In some instances, Leda may publicly or privately disclose Anonymized Information related to our Services and its use by Users. Such information may be disclosed or used, for example, to demonstrate how the Services are used, evaluate industry data, to create strategic partnerships, or to evaluate and study data relating to sexual assault.
Third-Party Websites and Links
The Services may contain links to third-party websites and online platforms (“Third-Party Sites”) not owned or operated by Leda. Leda does not control such Third-Party Sites and are not responsible for their content, privacy practices, or use of your information. Information that you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on social networking platforms may be viewable by other Users, users of Third-Party Sites, and/or the public without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. Our inclusion of third-party links does not imply any endorsement or partnership with such Third-Party Sites or of their owners or operators except as disclosed through our Services. Leda expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties. Any information submitted by you directly to these Third Party Sites is subject to that third party’s privacy and practices.
Account Termination and Following your use of the Services
Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
· Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
· Promotional Offers. If you do not want us to use your email address or contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services as provided herein, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements or updates about our Services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
· Google Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
· Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
· If you are a European resident, you may have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right or find out more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and update your account information by logging into your account and visiting your account profile. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”)
If you are a resident of the state of California, you may have certain data protection rights that can be exercised either by emailing us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
Leda Health Corporation
370 Jay St.
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Your rights under the CCPA may include the following:
· The right to access or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access or request deletion of your personal data.
· The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold as to the categories and specific pieces of personal information, and the sources of that information, and types of information we collect, and the intended purposes of that information, and the parties with whom we share it.
· The right to opt-out of sale of personal information.
· The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when you exercise a privacy right under the CCPA. Exercising these rights may impact your right or ability to receive information about our products and the Services, and the benefits of the Services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any information you provide to us through your use of the Services will be encrypted using industry standard technology. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Leda or guarantee that your information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, managerial, or technical safeguards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Leda Health Corporation
370 Jay St.
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Leda Health is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, authorized, or sponsored by any university, college, or third-party institution that may be referenced on this website or listed as a location where our Services are available.
Any university, college, or third-party institution names, logos, brands, or other trademarks referred to within this Website are the property of their respective trademark holders.